Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Jen's Blog
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
unemployed
vlog
June 03, 2009
unemployed, day 3
walmart now sells booze. chelada is on the top shelf!
vacation planning in the nook.
big ass apple.
kelly has a little bridge and a rainbow diving board.
also, the most beautiful lights ever.
and a dog that talks:
a vlog about a dog....
(thanks to kelly & romeo for making today fun!
)
Comments
glittermom
said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
glittermom
said…
NO wonder you are going to Walmart everyday....back to Starbucks I say...
copaX
said…
oooh I like Romeo!
Groundcat
said…
we need giant fruit in our home!
Kelly said…
I recently saw a giant pear at TJ Maxx ... I had to keep Sue out of that aisle or we would be over run by giant fruit!!
Popular Posts
January 25, 2008
another WLS post
August 03, 2012
dogs old & new...
Comments