Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Jen's Blog
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
glittergirl in love
wedding and reception
November 04, 2008
best photo of the night...
p.s. photobucket sucks & i am re uploading this pic from my desktop. bastards!
Comments
Anonymous said…
ahahaha! that one was special, just for you jennifer.
copaX
said…
ahahahhaha
I'm now aligned with jnet, ex-evil boss, and mojito. boy I've really gone to the darkside on you, haven't i?
Jen
said…
yes, you've gotten involved with the riff-raff.
glittermom
said…
They will drag you down Copax....and Glittergirl didn't I tell you to use Flicker??? hmmmm, maybe the old girl was right...
Mojito Libre
said…
Flickr is the Debil.
Copax...You are Syria to my North Korea. (Cue Dr. Evil)...you complete me.
copaX
said…
oh all right, I guess I'll be syria *kicks the dirt*
Mojito Libre
said…
don't you mean sand?
copaX
said…
well, I hadn't left yet, so I was still standing on good old american dirt. But now I can kick the syrian sand
*coughs, spits*
/note to self:
//not into the wind next time
Popular Posts
January 25, 2008
another WLS post
August 03, 2012
dogs old & new...
Comments
I'm now aligned with jnet, ex-evil boss, and mojito. boy I've really gone to the darkside on you, haven't i?
Copax...You are Syria to my North Korea. (Cue Dr. Evil)...you complete me.
*coughs, spits*
/note to self:
//not into the wind next time