been caught stealing
this has been the most beautiful fall seasons. i like the cold temps too. i can't wait for snow!!!
face transformer is creepy. so i'm loving it. i'll have pics to post soon.
also, i've had 100's of new visitors to the blog. i finally dug around my stat counter and found they all came from this website, from a link to my "brian peppers mom" photo. i think these guys are from pajiba. so thanks brian peppers & pajiba for the new visitors! really, the thanks should go to dan who found the damn pic, on break.com i think.
so the theme today is obviously stealing!!!
blogger question: have you ever stolen anything? when was it, and what did you steal?
i had a boyfriend in 3rd grade who shop lifted slim jims & bubble gum. i know of a friend who occasionally snagged magazines from the store without paying for them.
i once stole a lip gloss at marc's (back when it was jote's.) my mom wouldn't buy it for me and i didn't have money on me, so i stuck it in her coat pocket when she wasn't paying attention. when we got to the car i pulled it out of her pocket and said, "thanks mom!" she was a little pissed... hehehehe....
also, i've had 100's of new visitors to the blog. i finally dug around my stat counter and found they all came from this website, from a link to my "brian peppers mom" photo. i think these guys are from pajiba. so thanks brian peppers & pajiba for the new visitors! really, the thanks should go to dan who found the damn pic, on break.com i think.
so the theme today is obviously stealing!!!
blogger question: have you ever stolen anything? when was it, and what did you steal?
i had a boyfriend in 3rd grade who shop lifted slim jims & bubble gum. i know of a friend who occasionally snagged magazines from the store without paying for them.
i once stole a lip gloss at marc's (back when it was jote's.) my mom wouldn't buy it for me and i didn't have money on me, so i stuck it in her coat pocket when she wasn't paying attention. when we got to the car i pulled it out of her pocket and said, "thanks mom!" she was a little pissed... hehehehe....
Comments
I bought something else, a book or another magazine, then walked past the magazines again, slipped it into bag and walked out.
The guilt got to me so bad I threw the magazine away without even looking at it.
Also, I swiped cigarettes at a minimart when I was in HS. I was also a little buzzed. I felt horrible about it after I came to my senses. I still smoked them. But they didn't taste as good :)