stuff

we got a little water in the yard....

happy easter!!!

i'll be your freakazoid come on and wind me up!

more deer stalking....

go check out my photoblog for some real purty pics.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
WTF was that first comment?

Anyway, I notice you have the Ohio painting on your barn. Did you meet the artist? Was he cool? I remember watching the countryside for those things. Now I relish the beauty in them since I'm sooo far away! By the way, I DO miss the snow and I'm sorry you're getting soooo much.

It was around 70 here today :)

Popular Posts