i escaped!!!!!









i made it out of the driveway and to the grocery, with much help from groundcat. the grocery store was a weird scene, a little like one of those zombie movies, with not a lot of food on the shelves and people sort of shuffling up & down the aisles looking a little scared.

so now i'm home and there's a chicken in the crockpot, the dogs are on the couch like they're not supposed to be, and i'm ignoring daylight saving time.

in other news: congrats to whitey for graduating college- very cool!!!!!! i barely made it out of high school and flunked out of OSU, so i'm impressed.

Comments

Primordial Dork said…
Ana has that fuzzy hat in blue. Copycat!
GLITTERGIRL said…
i've always said i want to be ana when i grow up!

:)
Whitey said…
Thanks for the honerable mention. It's only a good thing when you consider it took me 9 years and I'm now older than most graduates of masters or doctoral programs... :-(

I got groceries on Sunday after I finally dug myself out and it was a madhouse. Everyone was hold-up starving for a whopping 2 days and they were fighting over everything... "Excuse me, I saw the cheese ball first"... "Excuse me, I was in line first"... "Excuse me but I saw that jombo pack 124 rolls of toilet first paper and you need to BACK OFF!!!"

Blizards really bring out the best in us!!!

Popular Posts