anyone know what this bug is? they live in our bathtub and wiggle like fish, yuk!

ok, sunday fun........




ok, i hope everyone is ready to get a case of the mondays!!!

Comments

pixiechick said…
silverfish perhaps? Are they metallic looking??
glittermom said…
hey that baking soda cleared my sinuses right up..The dollar bill gave it away...your suppose to use a hundred...duh...
Anonymous said…
I think you have the world's largest (and brownest) silverfish.
GLITTERGIRL said…
blech! i think it's a brown-skinned silver fish. they probably live out in the old well behind the barn. either way, GROSS!

baking soda? i thought the guy looked odd.....rolled up t-shirt and that big hammer!
Anonymous said…
Is there a line for each sin. I think I see 7 lines. Mom, for your information. The $100 bill was spent on the "score". DUH! As for the silverfish...you better start spraying now. I know places in NY that started with one and now can't get rid of em.

Popular Posts