sds- yes, as my grandma once pointed out, i don't have a lot of dignity when it comes to photos. she was commenting on a pic of me pretending to be a garden gnome, in my PJs and pointy green shoes.
i say funny wins over dignity, ever damn time!
and amy sedaris is my hero.
Anonymous said…
I guess now that Bjork has a somewhat normal look again, Jennifer saw there was an opening in that "arena" and went for it. And with all this talk of lack of dignity, I think Jennifer is showing a great deal of dignity in this photo. Then again, I just got back from Paris, so I'm not sure if I even made it back alive, much less what's acceptable. ("I'm so sick I forgot all about my outfit..." -- Roisin Murphy.)
Comments
Gotta love her for nor being afraid to look stoopid...
i say funny wins over dignity, ever damn time!
and amy sedaris is my hero.
and you know what hunter s. thompson said... "when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
So the Hatful of Cherry Ice Cream ain't no passing craze.
and you should see the henry doll! he's got a blow-up pink guitar, a machete, and a clown doll!