sucker free mom...
sticklady: yo!glittergirl: yo!
sticklady: I got busted by the police today
glittergirl: what??????
sticklady: speeding
glittergirl: oh my god!
glittergirl: scandal!!!!
sticklady: it was a young black cop...very handsome....he gave me a warning citation....whew......I guess that stays on the rec for 1 month and if you get stopped again they can put points on your license....
sticklady: I think he knew I was down with the blacks so let me slide...
glittergirl: lmao!!!!!!!!
glittergirl: how fast were you going?
sticklady: 44 in a 25 on Grand Blvd...I always look for cops on that st....he snuck up on me from don't know where...
(***i immediately cut and paste the above conversation to my sister in an email and zak on IM. zak then IM's my mom to tease her.)
sticklady: do you have to tell EVERYONE?????
glittergirl: hahahaha
sticklady: and I do have a gold tooth....so there.....
glittergirl: i told zak and zak told copaX
glittergirl: and i emailed jennette too
sticklady: good LORD!!!!
glittergirl: LMAO
sticklady: You have a BIG mouth Missy...
glittergirl: i know!
glittergirl: wait til it goes on my blog!!!
sticklady: come on now....I have a reputation to uphold......
(this image was brought to you by the design team of cHar-bear, bringing you upsetting images for today's business needs)
Comments
G-Bear
g-bear, thanks for help with the pic! i love that you kept the sausage in the image. slovenian crunk!!!
What are they pumping into the water over there? Next thing I know, you all will be getting fitted for a diamond crusted grill, walking around with Mr. T starter sets and setting your TVo's for The Flava of Love....
Yea Booooooooooeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!