sweatpants debate
a new debate!


sticklady: did you know I have a new look?
glittergirl: uh oh....
sticklady: no more sweat pants....I switched
glittergirl: to what?
sticklady: sports pants....like Ozzie wears...with the strip down the leg..I even have satin ones...very snazzy
glittergirl: mom, those are still sweat pants.
sticklady: no they are not....no elastic on the ankle...and not sweat shirt material...they are not called sweat pants......get over yourself!
ok, i am taking a poll. are sports pants any different then sweat pants? and isn't sweatpants one word and not 2??? talk amongst yourselves....


sticklady: did you know I have a new look?
glittergirl: uh oh....
sticklady: no more sweat pants....I switched
glittergirl: to what?
sticklady: sports pants....like Ozzie wears...with the strip down the leg..I even have satin ones...very snazzy
glittergirl: mom, those are still sweat pants.
sticklady: no they are not....no elastic on the ankle...and not sweat shirt material...they are not called sweat pants......get over yourself!
ok, i am taking a poll. are sports pants any different then sweat pants? and isn't sweatpants one word and not 2??? talk amongst yourselves....
Comments
One word, not two.
but no one is answering the question!
i'm not sure if they count as sweatpants or not. if not, they're maybe a step up from sweatpants...1/2 step actually.
Any pants that were made to work out in and sweat in are sweatpants, duh! Even if you wear them to a job interview it doesn't make them slacks or trousers.
Now please tell that to some of the people I have seen at job interviews in sweatpants.
As far as the Stick's knickers go, since they are not "sweatpant" material, per se, I would not refer to them technically as "sweatpants," however, for the sake of arguendo, depending on how sweaty you are, ANY pants could technically be called sweatpants.
In this case, I might lean more toward "workout gear" or "loungewear" or something along those lines. Back in the day, I personally referred to them as "myassistoofatforallmyregularpants pants" - but that would not be applicable for the lovely Stick.
Maybe we could coin a new term: "Stickpants." How's about that?
i did a google image search for apartment pants and all that came up was a "japanese pants machine".
when will there be amaerican pants machines???
i only recently discovered that it's not spelled "grammer"! so you can thank my public school education for that. hahahaha!