happy st. valentine's day massacre!!!!!
"Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh". ~ W. H. Auden
"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more". ~ Erica Jong
"Love is as unproblematic as a vehicle. The only problems are the drivers, the passengers and the road". ~ Franz Kafka
"Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions". ~ Woody Allen
"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday". ~ Noelle, Age 7 (participant in a survey of 4-8 year olds asked to define love)
"Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh". ~ W. H. Auden"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more". ~ Erica Jong
"Love is as unproblematic as a vehicle. The only problems are the drivers, the passengers and the road". ~ Franz Kafka
"Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions". ~ Woody Allen
"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday". ~ Noelle, Age 7 (participant in a survey of 4-8 year olds asked to define love)
Comments
Happy Valentine's Day, Charlton!