(translation: the more things change, the more they remain the same.)
i decided i didn't like the new look for the blog and have gone back to the old setup. but i am adding a new feature, the quote of the day! i know UC freak has been bitching about me updating my quote of the century, so i hope this appeases the beast.
btw- this is a pic of dixie, flipping out hardcore like a ninja, after having a bath.
Comments
Your dog does not look/act/smell like a ninja. She is a big furry puffball, and could better described as a cotton ball with a bad attitude. Or a mediocre attitude and save the bad attitude title for the dog who tries to lay on me everytime I come over. Or the moose you call 'Hank'.
What are you going to do to celebrate black history month in February? I am sure your blog will be a fountain of information and enlightenment, as it so often isn't.
I've read and I've commented. Stop bossing me, melonhead!!!
jennifer, on the other hand, is a big creep.
And I'd make fajitas and rice for any one of you crazy loons...just give me the warning and I'll dust you off a chair!