celebrity blog part deux....



i get these guys mixed up. seth green, breckin meyer and jamie kennedy. they all seem to be short, strawberry blonde jewish guys around the same age. and stacy tells me 2 of them were in a band together in high school. kind of like "the corey's"....
holy mother of pearl, there's a wikipedia page for the coreys. click HERE!!!!
i get these guys mixed up. seth green, breckin meyer and jamie kennedy. they all seem to be short, strawberry blonde jewish guys around the same age. and stacy tells me 2 of them were in a band together in high school. kind of like "the corey's"....
holy mother of pearl, there's a wikipedia page for the coreys. click HERE!!!!
Comments
I mean, have you seen the fotos with the little string of glowing "blood lanterns" around her waist?
hey zak, "If you want to throw down in fisticuffs, fine. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waitin' for ya...right here!"
not a good point, copaX!
hahahaha
or is it that you really don't know who they are? I think that's it. you're ashamed to say you don't know who's who.
"i don't know who's who, dad... i didn't learn it from YOU!!!!"
but yeah, you were close.
I thought you were having one of your sibling rivalries over there.